- Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Markets with 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Frank Millard & Co. Electrical Division is proficient in new and existing electrical installations of up to 600 volts
- Installation and Maintenance of Stand By Power Generation
- Lighting Retrofit & Upgrades including Parking Lot Lighting
- Installation of Alarm and Control Systems, Power Distribution, Cable Tray and Duct Bank Systems
- Green Energy including Solar and Wind Generating Systems
- Instrumentation Installation, Calibration and Maintenance
- Fiber Optic and Network Cabling
- Installation per the Local, State and National Electrical Codes
- Mobile 28’ Environmentally Controlled Calibration Laboratory
fully equipped with Ambient Temperature, Barometric Pressure and Humidity sensors that are NIST traceable for reliable records of ambient conditions during calibration operations. This lab is secure, portable, and a stable environment that houses our inventory of field equipment and allows flexibility to perform bench calibrations as well as calibrations on installed equipment.
- State of the art process instrumentation test equipment with NIST traceable calibration certificates that allow us to certify pressure, temperature and flow process instrumentation equipment as well as fiber optic installations, terminating and testing equipment:
- Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator
- Fluke DPC Track 2 software for documenting the performance results of process instrumentation equipment we are hired to certify
- Fluke Pressure Modules for use with the Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator. We have available the common pressure ranges and are able to acquire a custom range overnight if the requirement presents itself. All are NIST traceable devices.
- Fluke 9103 and Fluke 9104 Certified Dry Block Temperature Ovens
- Crystal Hydraulic Pressure Calibrator and Certified Test Gauges
- Fluke DSX500 Fiber Optic and Copper Testing with appropriate certifications
- AFL 70S Core Alignment Fusion Splicers
- We have an established calibration test equipment schedule, with a certified calibration laboratory, to keep all equipment fully certified and ready for use when requested.
- Our technicians are thoroughly trained and hold several certifications with organizations such as the Electrical Power Research Institute (EPRI) as well as the International Society of Automation (ISA).
- Frank Millard & Co. Technicians have many years of experience in a variety of work environments such as the Pulp and Paper, Power Generation, Packaging, Water and Wastewater Treatment, Paint and Polymer Production, Food Processing, Commercial & Industrial Manufacturing, Ammonia and Urea Production, US Munitions Manufacturing and Ore Refining Industries.
Frank Millard and Company Electricians have years of training and experience installing and repairing Fiber Optic Cabling. Installations range from small additions to an existing network switch or patch panel, to new underground cabling connected to an existing municipal fiber system. Frank Millard Electricians also have the capability and equipment necessary to perform testing, repairs and maintenance on existing fiber optic cabling.
Frank Millard and Company, Inc. Electrical division has the tools and knowledge to assist with customer efforts to utilize Green Energy. Solar panels increase energy efficiency while decreasing environmental impact and have the added benefit of lower utility costs.
We are capable of installing both ground and roof mounted Solar Panels and support systems and offer service for all installations, both new and existing.